Audio Typing or Transcription is a tremendous asset to anyone looking to get a Legal Secretary, Administrator or PA job. There are many jobs that may list audio skills as a requirement, so if you can add Legal Audio Transcription to your CV you will then open these options in the job market.
Legal Audio Typing Course
Audio Typing or Transcription is needed for a Legal Secretary, Administrator or PA job. There are many jobs that may list audio skills as a requirement, so if you can add Audio Transcription to your CV you will then open these options in the job market. This Audio Typing Course is ideal for someone looking to build up their skills for a successful career. Our standards are certified by the Association of Certified Legal Secretaries, which is highly recognised by the Legal Industry.
This is quite an achievable skill in itself for students who have already attained a good typing speed. Audio typing should only be started by students who have already attained a touch typing speed of at least 40wpm. If you feel that you need to improve your typing speed first please look at our Touch Typing Course.
Audio Typing Course Format
- We use digital recordings for transcripts
- The course will take place online, we will send the course material to you via download
- You have access to live tutors
The tutor will check your work and give suggestions or guidance if needed.
One month or with flexible time to suit your needs
- At least 40wpm in a typing speed
- Some knowledge as to how to layout legal documents
Who should take the course
Anyone wishing to improve or learn Audio Transcription. Just ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
What do I receive on completion of this course?
- Certification is the Association of Certified Legal Secretaries Audio Typing Course Certificate
- This certification will assist participants to attain better job opportunities and proves that they have attained Audio Transcription skills from an Accredited Course.
- This Audio Course is ideal for Legal Secretary students who are needing to improve their skills.